Hornady Lock-N-Load Iron Press Auto Prime Reloading Press Kit - 85521
- Type: Auto Prime
- Series/Collection: Lock-N-Load, Iron Press
- Material: Cast Iron
- Includes: Lock-N-Load Iron Press, Automatic Priming System, Die Caddy, Component Feed Bin and Bracket, (3) Lock-N-Load Die Bushings, Lock-N-Load Bench Scale, Powder Measure, Reloading Handbook, Unique Case Lube, Powder Funnel 22-45 cal, Digital Caliper, Bullet Comparator Set of 6, Shell Holder Kit, Chamfer and Deburr ToolSix Neck Brushes, and Large and Small Primer Pocket Cleaners
Blurring the lines between single stage and progressive reloading, the Lock-N-Load Iron Press Kit is a full-featured reloading kit offering rugged reliability for years of precision reloading.
- Lock-N-Load bushing system - incorporating our patented Lock-N-Load bushing system, changeovers are lightning fast
- Patented shell holder platform-he iron press loader, with its patented shell holder platform, allows handloaders to deprime, pause and remove the case to chamfer and deburr etc, then easily replace and prime
- Automatic priming system - the gravity fed automatic priming system (sold separately or with the kit) and innovative accessory mounting deck helps increase reloading efficiency by allowing more processes to happen simultaneously
- Superior strength - industry leading strength and further ease of use comes from the spring assist 1-1/8 in solid steel ram
- Accessory deck - the accessory mounting deck provides quick access to trays for bullets or cases, and storage for chamfer and deburr tools, case neck brushes, primer pocket cleaners and more
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.