Congratulations to my nephew, Atty. Carlos Mangco, for passing the Philippine bar exam! His dad is my late brother, Oscar Carlos Lardizabal. Like my sister said, my brother must be smiling ear to ear in Heaven. A lot of credit goes to Belle, Carlos’ mom who raised my nephew with such loving support. I am also proud that he is the first Lardizabal lawyer. My uncle studied law before World War II but was killed. I heard that my late uncle studied law because of land grabbing cases and needed to learn the law to seek justice.
Congratulations to all the new lawyers!
Here is the complete 2013 Bar results
1. Nielson Pangan – University of the Philippines — 85.8%
2. Mark Xavier D. Oyales – University of the Philippines — 85.45%
Dianna Louise R. Wilwayco – Ateneo de Manila — 85.45%
3. Rudy Ortea – University of Batangas— 84.2%
4. Eden Catherine Mopia – University of the Philippines — 84.05%
5. Tercel Maria Mercado-Gephart – University of San Carlos — 83.9%
6. Manuel Sarausad – University of Cebu — 83.8%
7. Katrine Suyat – San Beda College Manila — 83.75%
8. Michael Tiu Jr – University of the Philippines — 83.70%
9. Marjorie Ivory Fulgueras – Ateneo de Manila — 83.65%
10. Cyril Arnesto – University of the Philippines — 83.60%