Fire in MC Home Depot , Makati

      No Comments on Fire in MC Home Depot , Makati

IMG_0550.jpgMy daughter and I had a wonderful mother-daughter time at Fitness First in The Fort. I love sweating it out in the gym after all the parties I went to this weekend. Gym time enables me to have small talk with my daughter whom I will not see next weekend. On our way home at 5:00 PM, the dark clouds looked like there was a fire near our house. I hope it’s not in our village. I didn’t think it was because Butch didn’t give me a call. The fire was at that MC Home Depot (sells construction materials) at Chino Roces Avenue beside San Lorenzo Village . The smoke was so thick I thought it would swallow our car in darkness. Hopefully the brave firemen of Makati can bring it under control. (read more?)

*EDIT (July 3) – The cause of the fire was due to an overheated computer. Read Blaze caused by ‘overheated’ compute



Noemi Lardizabal-Dado (1389 Posts)

You may contact Noemi (noemidado @ for speaking and consultancy services in the following areas: Parenting in the Digital Age (includes pro-active parenting on cyber-bullying and bullying) ; Social Business ; Reinventing One’s Life; and social media engagement. Our parenting workshop is called "Prep to Prime (P2P): Parenting in the Digital Age (An Un­Workshop)" P2P Un­Workshops are conducted by two golden women in their prime, Noemi and Jane, who have a century’s worth of experience between them. They are both accomplished professionals who chose to become homemakers. This 180­degree turn also put them on a different life course which includes blogging, social media engagement and citizen advocacy. They call their un­workshops Prep to Prime or P2P, for short, to emphasize the breadth of their parenting experience. They tackle different aspects and issues of parenting ­­ from managing pregnancies, prepping for the school years of children, dealing with househelp, managing the household budget, to maximizing one’s prime life and staying healthy through the senior years.